To have a strong basis to align the teams with the company’s marketing and sales strategy and future development:
- To recommend a positioning for Schilliger highlighting its strengths and differences.
- To develop key messages in line with the positioning.
- To propose the axis of future development.
- To understand the perception of loyal consumers through one-on-one interviews
- Identification of improvement levers to strengthen the brand based on quantitative brand perception research
- Strategic recommendations including the Brand Essence, necessary and differentiating criteria as well as 5 positioning concepts.